St Columba, Brora
Victoria Road, Brora, KW9
St Columba was opened in 1909 to cater mainly for the needs of visitors to the large country estates in the area, and for many years was only open from June to September.
It was built in 1909 for just £189. It is a structure of corrugated iron and wood, which was relocated from Tain. The font is one of two holy water stoups which came from the old Catholic Apostolic Church in Glasgow.
Regular Service Times
Holy Eucharist 9.30 am Second and fourth Sundays
Rev Christopher Mayo