St Columba, Grantown-on-Spey
High Street, Grantown-on-Spey, PH26 3LD
St Columba’s began as a mission from St Andrew’s Cathedral, Inverness, in 1870 at the instigation of Bishop Robert Eden. It was served from Aberlour, until it gained its independence. From 1930-66 it was run jointly with Rothiemurchus.
The figure of St Cecilia, the Patron Saint of Music, represented in the stained glass window above the organ, is in memory of Mrs Barclay, a former organist of St Columba’s.
St Columba’s is also shared with St Anne’s Roman Catholic congregation .
Regular Service Times
Holy Communion 10.30am. For other services, see local press.
Ven Richard Gillings
Wheelchair Access Hearing Loop