St Margaret, Lossiemouth
Stotfield Road, Lossiemouth, IV31 6QS
Services began in Lossiemouth in 1889.
The Church was built in 1911 with local stone from nearby Birnie and faced with Hopeman sandstone.
The freestanding stone altar was a gift to the church in 1965, while the wooden pulpit was made at nearby Gordonstoun School.
The modern stained glass widows behind the altar, which show St Margaret of Scotland and St Luke the Evangelist, were made in the glass studios at Pluscarden Abbey near Elgin.
St Margarets runs a Sunday Club for pre-school age children and welcomes members of all ages along to join in the stories, crafts and worship. Sunday club participate in the 9.30am service and is held either at the back of the church or in the vestry.
Regular Service Times
Parish Eucharist Sun 9.30am. Holy Communion Thur 10.00am. Evening Prayer Thur 5.00pm.
Rev Christopher G Ketley
Rev Margaret Eaton
Rev Norma Milne
Rev Jennifer Sclater